Ms. MauldinI strive to make the library a welcoming, inclusive center of learning for our school. I enjoy getting to know students as individuals, sharing book recommendations, and helping them become more thoughtful users of the vast information systems available. Kindness and respect are guiding principles in my life.
Hours: 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- During a normal school year general circulation is open 15 minutes before/after school and during focus/lunch on Mondays and Fridays (pass required).
Students may visit the library during class with a pass from the teacher.
- Students may check out 2 items at a time. A textbook or assigned literature book is not included.
- The loan period is 2 weeks and may be extended with renewal.
- Students may reserve/hold a book ahead of time; when the book is in, the library will send a notice to the student. If uncollected, it is reshelved.
- If a student has an overdue book/item, check out privileges are suspended until the item is returned or renewed.
- Students are responsible to pay the cost of replacing all lost items. If the item is found, the library will issue a refund. Payment arrangements can be made with the librarian.
- Students are responsible for the care and condition of the items checked out to them. Fines will be assessed for damages beyond normal use.
Donations: Interested in donating a book to the library? Library staff must review potential donations using the same criteria as purchased material. In addition, donated materials should be new or barely used (in good to excellent condition with no writing or other defacing), complete, clean, durable, and attractive. Materials generally not appropriate for library use, such as textbooks, consumables such as workbooks, most periodicals, pamphlets and catalogs will not be accepted.