Trojans have P.R.I.D.E.
in Ms. Johnson’s classes.
Present & Prepared
· Attend class everyday.
· Use the restroom before class.
· Be on time.
· Bring all materials (spiral, binder, reading book and pencil) every day.
· Use class time to complete assignments.
· Have homework completed and ready to be collected/corrected.
· Get your work after you are absent.
· Be actively engaged in learning opportunities.
Treat others the way you want to be treated!
· Respect others’ personal boundaries, privacy, and property.
· Consider the learning of others; do not talk during instructions.
· Use a positive tone.
· Use appropriate language.
· Be kind and helpful.
· Follow directions of all staff.
Make the right choice!
· Be honest.
· Do your own work.
· Don’t let others copy off of you. This is cheating.
· Take responsibility, be accountable, and admit your mistakes.
· Accept consequences.
· Consider others’ thoughts and opinions.
· Honor diversity, others’ beliefs and values.
· Clean up messes even if they are not yours.
· Show self-control.
GRIT – You can do it!
· Set goals and do your best.
· Stay on task & on topic
· Problem solve.
· Seek help when needed.
· Help others succeed.
· Utilize resources.
Strive to be the best you can be!
· Set high expectations for yourself.
· Challenge yourself.
· Participate actively.
· Take on leadership opportunities.
· Monitor your grades.
· Be a positive, contributing group member.