Canvas will be the main starting point for content. Canvas will show work completion and school work.
Canvas is a course management system that supports online learning and teaching. It allows teachers to post grades, information, and assignments online. Canvas provides the tools to support online learning in a variety of ways.
From District Chromebook:
- Log into Chromebook (either via username or QuickCard)
- The District Classlink launchpad page should open automatically
- On the Classlink launchpad page click the Canvas icon and it should automatically open Canvas for you.
From Any Other Device
- Open your internet browser and go to https://launchpad.classlink.com/sthelens
- Enter your username (the part before the @sthelens.k12.or.us in your email address) and password. If you have a QuickCard, use that to log in.
- Once you are logged into Classlink, click the Canvas icon and it logs you in automatically to Canvas.
Last Modified on September 9, 2020