If you have an interest in donating books and other resources to our library, please keep in mind the following criteria:
- Donated materials should be new or barely used in good to excellent condition with no writing or other defacing.
- Materials must be smoke and mold free.
- Reference materials; atlases, encyclopedias, subject specific multi-volume sets, and other non-fiction resources should be under 3 years old.
- Fiction books should be no more than eight years old. Exceptions include books by well known children’s authors, literary classics or other titles specified by library staff.
- All materials should have a 9-12th grade reading and interest level with the exception of quality, hard-back picture books for our picture book collection.
Library staff must review potential library donations using the same criteria as purchased material. We thank you for your consideration to donate your gently used books to our library program.