ParentSquare Staff FAQ
Staff FAQ and Information
It's important to note that ParentSquare will not replace ParentVUE, StudentVUE, Canvas or Seesaw. However, it will replace Remind, Class Dojo and any other texting/messaging app you may be using, as it provides a record of communications to protect staff, students and the district.
- Can I still use Seesaw, Canvas and ParentVUE to communicate with parents/guardians?
- Do I need to let parents/guardians know about ParentSquare?
- Is there a way to set office hours so that I only receive messages from parents/guardians at certain times?
- How does the two-way messaging with translation work?
- What translation tool does ParentSquare use?
- Is it possible to contact a few of my students' parents/guardians privately?
- I'm both a staff member and a parent in the district. How can I add my child to my staff account?
- Can I add a room parent or classroom assistant to my class?
- Can I manually add a parent/guardian to a specific sign-up?
- I'm doing a project in my class and need parent/guardian volunteers and items. Can I ask for these on ParentSquare?
- I'm in charge of a club or sport. Can I communicate with just those parents, even if their children are not in my class?
- How do I create conference sign-ups for multiple classes and/or groups?