Welcome to Humanities!I'm Mr. Robitz.
Classroom links to access online learning opportunities:Instructions on accessing the online textbookGrade-Level Specific Apps in ClassLink:6th and 7th Grade Content is available via the NGConnect App
- This year most learning opportunities will be through Google Classroom.
- If you are unfamiliar with Google Classroom take some time this summer to get used to it. Also, there are many tutorials offered through Youtube and on the school's website.
- Additionally, our textbook is digital this year. If you are absent or need to review our lesson you can access the textbook from home. I provided the instructions for accessing it below.
- Also, we will be having weekly reading and writing assignments this year using current events from CNN 10 and our Scholastic magazines.
~Google Classroom~email: firstname.lastname@example.org~Voice Mail Phone 503-366-7354~ Grades (Accessed through StudentVUE or ParentVUE)
- Sign in with the same username and password you use to access your computer (it authenticates against our servers) Don't use your email address just the first part of the email address before the @ symbol part)
- Once logged into the ClassLink LaunchPad find the appropriate App icon and click it. This will open up a page directly on the National Geographic site with all your SS Content.
- This is my 19th year teaching here at St. Helens Middle School.
- I graduated from the University of Oregon and have a Masters of Science from Portland State in Education Curriculum and Instruction.
- I am the Builders Club Advisor.
- I also help with the National Honor Society.
- I am the Athletic Director.
- I assist with most activities around the school.
- I am proud to live and teach in St. Helens.
Last Modified on July 23, 2020