Welcome to Humanities!I'm Mr. Robitz.
- Welcome to Distance Learning!
- You can see by my photo that I am better in person than on a screen!
- I will be providing learning opportunities through Google Classroom and in paper packets each week!
- If you have questions please feel free to email or call me. I will be available live every day except Monday.
Monday: PrepTuesday: 9:00-11:00 amWednesday: 10:30 am-12:30 pmThursday: 8:00-10:00 amFriday: 9:00-11:00 amI'm also available by appointment Tue-Fri. Not just during Office Hours.Classroom links to access online learning opportunities:Instructions on accessing the online textbookGrade-Level Specific Apps in ClassLink:6th and 7th Grade Content is available via the NGConnect App
- Here are the times I will be live and ready to answer your questions or just chat:
How to communicate with me. (This will update as I learn Google Chat and Google Meet)~email: firstname.lastname@example.org~Voice Mail Phone 503-366-7354~ Grades (Accessed through StudentVUE or ParentVUE)
- Sign in with the same username and password you use to access your computer (it authenticates against our servers) Don't use your email address just the first part of the email address before the @ symbol part)
- Once logged into the ClassLink LaunchPad find the appropriate App icon and click it. This will open up a page directly on the National Geographic site with all your SS Content.
- This is my 17th year teaching here at St. Helens Middle School.
- I graduated from the University of Oregon and have a Masters of Science from Portland State in Education Curriculum and Instruction.
- I am the Builders Club and WEB advisor.
- I also help with National Honor Society.
- I am the Athletic Director.
- I assist with most activities around the school.
- I am proud to live and teach in St. Helens.
Last Modified on Tuesday at 8:13 PM